In less than two weeks the Mozzaz team will find ourselves in Orlando, Florida – not soaking up the sunshine, but sharing TalkingTiles and the Mozzaz difference at the ATIA 2013 conference.
ATIA (Assistive Technology Industry Association) holds an annual conference in Orlando to connect people who have disabilities and those who support, work with, and educate individuals with disabilities. The conference is an opportunity to share and network with others, and learn about the latest trends in assistive technology.
This is the first ATIA conference that Mozzaz will attend. We had great success (and fun!) at the OSLA and ASHA conferences last year that we are sure this one will be just as great.
A few highlights that we are looking forward to…
- Hearing Outta Sight play on Wednesday night at the sneak peek of the exhibit hall
- The endless options of seminars and hands-on labs to sit in on
- Going to the App Smackdown!!
- Presenting our session – TalkingTiles AAC: Remote Programming, Collaboration & The Cloud – on Friday, Feb 1 in the Caribbean II room
- Meeting people that we’ve connected with on social media – there is nothing like actually meeting the real person!
- Learning more about all the different kinds of technology that is out there to help
Hoping to see you at the conference! If you are going, stop by and see us at booth 107!