Did you know that TalkingTiles is one of the only assistive care apps out there that can be configured to work on more than one platform? We had such a great response from clinicians who were thrilled to learn that their clients/students could be using an iPad while at school, and then use an Android tablet when they got home!
Here are 5 great ways TalkingTiles can be so versatile:
- If your device breaks, your TalkingTiles data and account are safely stored in the Cloud – it is not lost.
- If you leave your device at home, you can still access TalkingTiles on another device wherever you are.
- Some mobile devices are more expensive than others – you can now buy the one that fits your price range and run TalkingTiles from it with ease of mind.
- You have the option to use devices of different sizes. At home you could use one with a larger screen, while carry around a smaller one for excursions away from home.
- With so many devices to choose from, there is no need worry about which one your SLP or therapist is using. They can upload and download speech pages from their device and sync it automatically with yours.
Our device versatility is just one of the many reasons we are so Affordable, Adaptable, and Accessible!